Things that were accomplished this weekend:
- Saturday morning breakfast at Harry’s before the rush
- Successful tax-free trip to Target to acquire workout clothes for Bill and cleaning supplies
- First-ever apartment floor mopping with awesome new mop!
- Bill’s classes’ first quizzes all graded
- Laundry completed
- 2 workouts
- All of Bill’s work clothes – ironed
- Much cooking and consuming of deliciousness
- Small grocery trip
- Celebration of our 1.5 year anniversary – aka just having a good weekend and remembering it was our anniversary
Things that were created and/or consumed this weekend:
- The rest of our chocolate chip cookies and their saved dough
- Chicken quesadillas
- Harry’s breakfast – delish!
- Spaghetti with meat sauce
- White wine
- Crisped-up tacos
- Bill’s birthday pound cake
- Some popsicles
Things that came in the mail this weekend:
- The registration for Bill’s car… finally!
- A jury summons for me… booooo : (
Upcoming this week:
- Four days in a row of lacrosse practice for Bill
- Parents’ Night at Bill’s school
- Continuing round-up of friends’ addresses and lodging for the wedding
- Tracking down a BBQ joint to cater our reception – in case we don’t use the in-house folks
- Visit to our wedding venue this Sunday!