- Some minor sleep-in-age, followed by eggs and blackberries with some Earl Grey for breakfast
- Finishing another exalted strung of quests in WoW, which makes for 2 in as many weeks!
- The decision to take Bill in to the Minute Clinic for his rapidly worsening cough
- A side trip to the mall for another birthday present for Annabelle while waiting for the clinic to open
- Return to the Minute Clinic, which directs us to the Urgent Care
- A diagnosis! Bill has walking pneumonia, to be treated with cough syrup, a steroid, and antibiotics
- Resting at home and some laundry, followed by a tepid bath since our water heater is cranky in cold weather
- And now, softshell crab sandwiches, topped with caviar(!), for dinner!