It’s time for the Week 2 updated on my 2013 goals! The Good Habits app continues to be a great motivator, but it wasn’t a perfect week of course. Let’s delve in!
- Read Laudate (successful 7 of 7 days) – I still love checking Laudate every morning and telling Bill about the saint of the day as we get ready for work! This week I learned about the patron saint of Serbia, very neat.
- Read Bible plan (successful 7 of 7 days) – Still keeping up with my bible plans too! I find the non-devotional one more interesting, actually, because I’m chomping my way through Genesis and it’s nice to re-read the Sunday School stories from childhood with fresh eyes.
- Take Vitamins (successful 7 of 7 days) – Yay for my little pill case! I took my vitamins this weekend and every day, which might be part of why Bill hasn’t given me pneumonia yet ; )
- Exercise (successful 6 of 7 days) – Sunday I was just too wiped out from Bill being sick and a really social Saturday to get any exercising done : / I’ve gotten back on track since, though, so hopefully I’ll stick with it. My new trick is to do 50 reps of 5 exercises, 25 at a time, rotating. For instance: 25 jumping jacks, 25 squats, 25 lunges, 25 crunches, 50 bicycles, 25 crunches, 25 lunges, 25 squats and 25 jumping jacks. It mixes it up a little and I get the internal satisfaction of maintaining a pattern.
- Gratitude Journal (successful 7 of 7 days) – This still seems like the least helpful habit, but maybe I’m just thankful in general? I think it’s going to be a long-term benefit one…
- Take a photo (successful 7 of 7 days) –
- Blog (successful 7 of 7 days) – Yep, I’ve still been talking to y’all! A few recipes, a few personal entries, not too bad : ) I pinned some of my recipes to Pinterest and they got some repins from folks I don’t know, so that’s neat!
- WoW Dailies (successful 7 of 7 days) – Ok, I maxed out Shieldwall and got 2 new mounts and an achievement; now we’re focusing on Golden Lotus and they’re really fun quests! (Complete nerdiness, I know)
So, overall only one day of incomplete goals: not too bad! We’ll check in again next week and see how it’s going : ) Good luck with all of your goals!